Artificial limbs and accessories delivery plans
Objectives of the Scheme :
- Increasing mobility by minimizing disabilities of disabled persons.
Eligibity Of The Beneficiaries:-
- Residents of Chhattisgarh
- Any type of Disability must be 40% or above
Benefits Under The Scheme:
- If the income of parents / guardian or himself is 5000 rupees per month, he will receive the instruments free and whose income is between Rs 5001 and Rs 8000, resources are provided by depositing 50 percent of the cost. In the scheme, there are provision of providing tri-cycle, baishakhi, hearing aid, braille kit, wheel chair, tape recorder, caliper white cane stick and other artificial limbs. up to 6900 rupee cost of Artificial limbs /Aid are provided under the scheme.
Application Procedure :-
- Applications must be submitted in prescribed format with Disability Certificate, Income certificate, Caste certificate to the Joint/Deputy Director, Social Welfare, District Office.