Chhattisgarh Yog Commission
Chhattisgarh Yog Commission:- Chhattisgarh Yog Commission: The Commission has been set up by Notification No. F1-13 / 2017 / A / 26 dated 25.04.2017 of the Department of Social Welfare. The purpose of the yoga commission is as follows: -
- The main objective of "Yoga Commission" is to make every citizen of the state aware of yoga and encouragement of yoga in everyday life to live a healthy lifestyle and healthy life.
- To promote yoga for overall personality development, lifestyle and healthy life.
- Yoga Commission will take necessary measures at Divisonal, District, Block and Gram Panchayat level for fulfillment of the purpose.
- The aim of "Yoga Commission" is to promote awareness, dissemination, and education in the yoga so that it can become a part of life from childhood.
- To encourage the youth of the state to participate in the competitive event like Yoga Olympiad, so that the State's youth can demonstrate their physical fitness and excellence at national/international stage.