Chief Minister Pension Scheme
Objectives of Scheme :
- Chhattisgarh Government is launching "Chief Minister Pension Scheme, 2018" under the Social Assistance Program from the financial year 2018-19. The scheme has been targeted by the senior citizens and widows abandoned women listed on the basis of the survey list of Social, Economic and Caste Census 2011. This scheme will be an additional scheme of the current National and State Pension Scheme.
- Native residents of Chhattisgarh.
- Age of the elderly is 60 years or more.
- 18 years of age or older widow or abandoned women.
- In the case of rural area, the name of the applicant should be in the list of households with at least one of the recurrence index of the Self-indexed Index or the Inclusion Index of the Social-Economic and Caste Census survey list 2011.
Benefits Under the Scheme :
- Rs. 350 Per month (State Scheme)
- The urban bodies / village panchayats will forward the application to the respective ULBs/Janpad panchayats with their recommendation. The respective urban bodies / Janpad panchayats have the right to accept / reject the same.