Government vision and hearing impaired Higher secondary school, Bilaspur
This institute is running under Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995. Facility of teaching-training upto class-08th for visually impaired students and upto class 12th for hearing impaired students is available in the school. This is residential school where dayscholars are also studying. No any charges are applied for services.
- Making self-reliant to PwDs through education.
- Resident of Chhattisgarh
- Disability of 40% or above.
- Monthly income of parents / guardian of student must be less than Rs. 8,000 per month for getting admission in hostel and no income bound for dayscholars.
- Age of child must be above 06 years and below 14 years.
- Provisions of free hostel and teaching-training facilities.
- Application in the prescribed format, will be submitted at beginning of the session every year, to the Superintendent of Institution. It is mandatory to attach following certificates with the application form: -
- Birth Certificate.
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- On receipt of the applications, the admission to eligible candidates are given on recommendation of committee formed by concerned institution.
- Superintendent, Government Higher Secondary School of Blind, Deaf and Mute, Police Line Colony, Tifra, Bilaspur(C.G.), Contact:+91 - 7752 - 252460
|Sr. No.||Head of Institute||Contact||Hostel||Studying Students|
|1.||Shri A.P. Gautam||+91-7752-252460