Government vision and hearing impaired school, Kabirdham
This institute is running under Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995. Facility of teaching-training upto class-05th for visually impaired and hearing impaired students is available in the school. This is residential school where dayscholars are also studying. No any charges are applied for students.
- Making self-reliant to PwDs through education.
- Resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Person with disability of 40% or above.
- Monthly income of parents / guardian of student must be less than Rs. 8,000 per month for getting admission in hostel and no income bound for dayscholars.
- Age is more than 6 years and less than 14 years.
- Provisions of free hostel and teaching-training facilities.
- Application in the prescribed format, will be submitted at beginning of the session every year, to the Superintendent of Institution. It is mandatory to attach following certificates with the application form: -
- Birth Certificate.
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- On receipt of the applications, the admission to eligible candidates are given on recommendation of committee formed by concerned institution.
- Superintendent, Government of Blind, Deaf and Mute, Kabirdham, (C.G.)
|Sr. No.||Head of the Institution||Contact No||Hostel||Studying Students|
|1.||Shri Amarchand Thakur||+91-7741-233110