Incentive scheme in civil service
Objectives of the Scheme :
- Civil Services encouragement Scheme is being launched to encourage the bright and meritorious persons to pass competitive exams in the field of civil services. This will motivate other disabled persons to compete and get financial support for upcoming preparations.
Eligibility for the Scheme :-
- Persons with disabilities of 40% or more disability
- Applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh
- Candidates passed in Union/Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Competitive Examinations.
Benefits under the Scheme :
- Rs. 20,000 / - lump sum amount on passing the preliminary examination
- Rs. 30,000 / - lump sum amount on passing the Mains examination
- Rs. 50,000 / - lump sum amount if selected in Union/Chhattisgarh Public
Application Procedure :-
- Applications can be submitted at District Office of Joint / deputy director, Social Welfare Department