National Family Assistance Scheme
Objectives of Scheme :
- Lump sum financial assistance are provided to the bereaved house hold in case of death of primary bread winner of BPL family.
Eligibility of the Beneficiaries:
- This financial assistance is for the family which is living below poverty line and if primary bread winner of the family is deceased.
- Age of deceased is 18 to 59 years at date of expire.
Benefits Under the Scheme:
- Lump sum amount of Rs. 20,000
- The urban bodies / village panchayats will forward the application to the respective ULBs/Janpad panchayats with their recommendation. The respective urban bodies / Janpad panchayats have the right to accept / reject the same.