Potency development plan
Objectives of the Schemes :
- Increasing mobility of PwDs by providing artificial limbs / aid to all the eligible disabled persons of the state.
Eligibility of the Beneficiaries :-
- Resident of Chhattisgarh.
- With disability of 40% or above.
- Income of parents/guardians of PwDs must be less than 8000/- rupee per month.
Benefits under the Scheme :
- Artificial limbs /Aid of maximum 6900 rupee is provided under the scheme.
Application Procedure :-
- Applicants must apply in the prescribed format and must attach medical certificate, income certificate, caste certificate with application form and apply to Joint/Deputy director, Social Welfare department district office,.