Tirth Barat Yojana
Objectives of the Scheme :
- The Objective is to provide pilgrimage once in their lifetime to the senior citizens (60 years and above) and PwDs (Persons with Disabilities) who are residents of Chhattisgarh, pilgrimage sites located out of the State.
- Residents of Chhattisgarh.
- Must be of age 60 years or above.
- PwDs (Visually impaired, hearing impaired and locomotor) of age 18 years and above.
- He/she must not be travelled before under this scheme.
- He/she must be physically and mentally able to travel.
- He must not be income tax payee.
- The concerned beneficiaries will submit their application in the prescribed form to Gram Panchayat / District Panchayat / Deputy Director, Panchayat and Social Welfare of their respective District.
- The target from received applications will be filled by lottery system done by the collector.
Pilgrimage sites :-
- The pilgrimage sites enlisted by the government can be visited.